TOWN OF SOUTH HERO
MINUTES OF A MEETING ON 1/10/2022
- Present: Committee members- George Harwood; Peter Zamore; Bob Buermann. Also present:- Greta Brunswick , NRPC . In addition, see the sign-up sheet for others present.
- The meeting was brought to order by the chair, Peter Zamore
- Greta Brunswick indicated that as of yet, there were no responses to the RFQ. And if there were no responses, that we could solicit individual firms or choose a firm to complete the feasibility study
- Greta also indicated that our first priority, after choosing a project engineer is to proceed immediately with the feasibility study
- The committee was reminded that the deadline for submission of the RFQs is January 20 and that we would begin vetting of the RFQs at our next meeting on January 24,2022
- We established parameters for subsequent interviews which will occur on February 3. We will allot 45 minutes for each interview including a 15 minute presentation by each firm, then allowing time for questions and discussion.
- We reviewed the unexecuted proposal from NRPC and approved of the contract absent any changes, once it is signed by the NRPC. We will then pass the contract on to the selectboard.
- We then discussed our pursuit of another committee member who resides in one of the two village districts. Some names were suggested and committee members were asked to contact possible members.
- The meeting was adjourned.
- Respectfully submitted
George Harwood, Secretary