TOWN OF SOUTH HERO
MINUTES OF A MEETING ON January 24, 2022
The meeting was called to order by the chair, Peter Zamore at 4:33 pm
• The minutes of the previous meeting were approved unanimously per motion of Bob Krebs and seconded by Bob Buermann.
• The committee reviewed the RFQ which was posted in several places including the list serve of the NRPC and local media. Greta suggested that we interview 2-3 candidates.
• We determined that the interviews would take place on Wednesday, February 2, 2022, beginning at 1:15 pm. All interviews would be conducted via zoom allowing 15 minutes for the candidate’s presentations and a 45-minute question and answer period.
• Thanks to Greta we determined that the first duties of the consultant were to Develop a priority list and complete the state revolving fund mortgage application. Thereafter we will require a proposal, a feasibility study, and an engineering report.
• Several topics were suggested including whether the priority list can be completed in a timely manor due to the number of applicants for the funds, whether the consultants envisioned a decentralized or alternative system, and what were their expectation of a payment schedule.
• Peter will establish questions with assistance from Greta to assure consistency and he requested that the committee submit suggested questions by Friday January 28.
• The next scheduled meeting of the committee will be February 7 at 4:30 pm.
• A motion was made to adjourn the meeting by Bob Krebs and seconded by Bob Buerman. The meeting was adjourned.